Table of Contents
Though Amazon Prime Day 2023 came to a close at 3 a.m. EDT this morning, we found some extended Prime Day deals you can still shop. This includes some of the weekend’s most popular deals, like this $750 MacBook Air and these $99 Apple AirPods (2nd Gen). That said, time is likely limited on these discounts, while some are simply less steep than they were during the heart of Prime Day. In any case, there’s still some time to save if you missed the boat on the main sales event.
Below, we’ve compiled the best extended Amazon Prime Day deals available across categories like tech, home, beauty and pets. We’ve also answered some of the most commonly asked questions about Amazon Prime Day 2023, as well as highlighted some expert tips for shopping the annual sales event as effectively as possible.
Best Amazon Prime Day Deals Extended
- Apple MacBook Air Laptop (2020): Now $750, Was $999 (25% Off)
- Apple AirPods Pro 2: Now $199, Was $249 (20% Off)
- Samsung Frame TV (55-Inch): Now $1,095, Was $1,498 (27% Off)
- Togogym Walking Pad: Now $189 (With Coupon), Was $299 (37% Off)
- iRobot Roomba i4+ EVO Self-Emptying Robot Vacuum: Now $483, Was $600 (19% Off)
- Oral-B 7500 Electric Toothbrush: Now $100, Was $200 (41% Off)
- iRobot Roomba 694 Robot Vacuum: Now $99, Was $275 (28% Off)
- Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones: Now $120, Was $200 (40% Off)
- Levoit LV-H132 Air Purifier: Now $70, Was $90 (22% Off)
Best Amazon Prime Day Home Deals
- Vitamix A3500 Smart Blender: Now $527, Was $650 (19% Off)
- SodaStream Art Sparkling Water Maker Starter Kit: Now $99, Was $150 (33% Off)
- Dyson Outsize Total Clean Stick Vacuum: Now $650, Was $800 (19% Off)
- Nectar Memory Foam Mattress (Queen): Now $699, Was $899 (20% Off)
- iRobot Braava Jet M6 (6110) Ultimate Robot Mop: Now $349, Was $450 (22% Off)
- Petunia Pickle Bottom Meta Backpack Diaper Bag: Now $107, Was $159 (33% Off)
- Graco Pack ‘n Play Close2Baby Bassinet Playard: Now $133, Was $200 (34% Off
- Regalo Easy Step 38.5-Inch Wide Walk Thru Baby Gate: Now $30, Was $40 (24% Off)
- Leesa Sapira Hybrid Mattress: Now $1,444, Was $1,889 (24% Off)
Best Amazon Prime Day Tech Deals
- Apple AirPods (2nd Gen): Now $99, Was $129 (23% Off)
- Pioneer 43-Inch Fire TV: Now $190, Was $320 (41% Off)
- Insignia 45-Inch Fire TV: Now $180, Was $300 (40% Off)
- Monoprice MP Cadet 3D Printer: Now $130, Was $220 (41% Off)
- iOttie Wireless Car Phone Charger: Now $35, Was $50 (30% Off)
- Razer BlackShark V2 Gaming Headset: Now $60, Was $100 (40% Off)
- GoPro HERO11 Black: Now $349, Was $500 (30% Off)
- DJI Air 2S Drone: Now $1,039, Was $1,299 (20% Off)
- Philips Hue White And Color Ambiance Smart Light Starter Kit: Now $90, Was $130 (31% Off)
- Beats Studio Buds Noise-Canceling Earbuds: Now $90, Was $150 (40% Off)
Best Amazon Prime Day Beauty Deals
Best Amazon Prime Day Pet Deals
Is It Still Prime Day?
If you’re wondering if it is still Prime Day or is Prime Day still going on, well, no. It is no longer Prime Day, sadly. The official Amazon Prime Day 2023 ended July 13 at 3 a.m. EDT. It ran for two days July 11 and 12 this summer. However, some discounts popped up ahead of the official sale dates and others are hanging on a bit longer for a sort of Prime Day extended sale. This story highlights all those remaining deals.
What Is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day is a summer sale that was introduced in 2015. At the time, it was a one-day event meant to celebrate the company’s 20th anniversary. Since then, it’s transformed into a two-day, annual affair in which Amazon offers major discounts on thousands of products. Last year, the e-tailer also introduced the Prime Early Access Sale in October. Many people called this a “second Prime Day,” and we wouldn’t be surprised if Amazon makes it another annual tradition.
When Is Amazon Prime Day 2023?
While Amazon offered a handful of early deals, Prime Day 2023 officially kicked off at 3 a.m. EDT July 11 and will run until 3 a.m. EDT on July 13. That means you have less than 12 hours left to shop the thousands of discounts.
How Many Times A Year Does Prime Day Take Place?
Technically, there’s only one Prime Day each year. But last year, Amazon ran a similar savings event in October. Time will tell whether 2022 was a special year or the beginning of a series of bi-annual sales going forward.
What Time Does Amazon Prime Day 2023 End?
Prime Day 2023 officially ends at midnight PST on July 12/3 a.m. EDT on July 13. That means tonight is your last chance to take advantage of the millions of Prime Day offers before they expire.
How To Find The Best Prime Day Deals Today
Keep An Eye On The Prime Day Homepage
The Prime Day homepage is where you’ll find all of the discounts, including the limited-time lightning deals, which tend to sell out fast. This year, Amazon has organized many of its offers by categories and/or brands to make browsing a little easier.
Follow Our Ongoing Coverage
Forbes Vetted editors will be online around the clock until Prime Day ends at 3 a.m. EDT on July 13. Be sure to return to our ongoing coverage to find roundups of the best Prime Day deals across various categories, as well as spotlights on especially hot deals you don’t want to miss.
Use A Price History Site
Sometimes Amazon will inflate original prices to make discounts look better than they really are. In order to avoid adding a less-than-stellar deal to your cart, we recommend using a price history site like CamelCamelCamel to ensure that you’re really getting a good deal.
Check Out Competitor Sales
Lastly, remember that Amazon isn’t the only retailer running deals right now. Tons of competitors like Best Buy, Target and Walmart (as well as individual brands) are running sales to compete with Prime Day. Be sure to double check their prices to make sure you’re getting the lowest price at Amazon (or wherever you’re shopping).
For even more savings opportunities, head over to our Amazon Prime Day coupon page to check out the deals from some of our favorite brands.